Saturday, April 27, 2013

IronCross

Where do I even begin with IronCross. How about the fact that it takes FOREVER to get out of the prison. There are two areas to gain money from. The Nursery; where you just chop down wood, and the Mine; you just gather Cobblestone, Iron, and Coal. Both of these are awful. Iron ingots sell for $22, that's the most expensive things to sell. Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't cost $15000 to buy your freedom. And if you want a place to rest after all that mining, well jst head into your dorm. Oh wait, they cost money to stay in them for 3 days. Not only that, but it also cost money to feed yourself. Let's head out of the money issue and head into the PvP issue. The hall, and dorms are both PvP. So if you want to have a nice walk you better do it in the Nursery. The safe places are Spawn, the Mine and Nursery, the Mess Hall (No Free Food), and the Shop. Then they act like they're giving you a bone by having a public chest. There is nothing to put in them, unless you have a thing for Iron. Besides that, the members are awful. I've personally have had my Iron stolen becuase I wanted to try and buy my freedom. Not only that, but the staff won't intervine and give you your stuff back. The staff will even go to their lengths to try and make it harder to get free. Now I don't have much experince with prison servers, but I can tell you this one is a waste of time.

Overall Grade: D-

Server: play.ironcrossprison.com


If I'm missing something tell me in the comments. And if you have a server that you want reveiwed, tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment