Thursday, May 2, 2013

Blast Studios

Sorry for being late. I was busy playing Blast Studios. I was quick to judge and it effected their grade. To start off I think I should begin with saying how often I will be posting. I've been doing every other day, well that's not enough time to test a server and I think I'll be doing it every week. Give or take a day. Now onto the server... Blast Studio is actually a very fun Factions Server. The sad thing is, staff is almost never on. Personally, I won't keep playing if the staff won't at least check-in. The few (if any) times the staff come one, they meddle in things that we don't want to have effected. Such as, they have /warps for the End and the Nether, the staff have made two different spawns for them. Both take up to much space and block off the points to them. I had to dig a tunnel just to get into the Nether, and the End. Don't even get me started. That took all the land to make the End spawn, and the one bridge doesn't even lead to more land. It just leads to an Enderman spawner. So if you want to fight the Ender Dragon you'll have to find a different server. The members are more then nice and pleasentbut there are the few. There is a certain faction that just so happens to have grieffed me twice on my first day, and raided my friends. Then there is also a certain member that if joining factions, then when everyone leaves, obliterates the entire base then leaves. This is one reason it took me so long to finish this review. I had to carfully plan out how to grade it, with this major factor. So I have made a fair conclusion for the grade.

Extra Note: I will still be playing this server. You can't be in my Faction, but you can be apart of my allies.

Overall Grade: C+
Server: 188.165.216.9:25580

If I'm missing something or if you have a server that you want reveiwed, tell me in the comments. :)

1 comment:

  1. ElixirNode Minecraft server hosting consists of the latest hardware and technology to power your server, meaning no more lag on your Minecraft server!

    ReplyDelete