Saturday, May 18, 2013

Creative Mindz

Yep, I'm back and wait until you hear this. I've joined many servers so I can post often, and by far this is the worst one I can think of. Creative Mindz is a creative server as the name implies. The members there are very secluded, you either know them or they don't talk. This isn't a big problem, especially if you want to be left alone and just build. The mechanics are the problem. This is the only server that I've played that makes you need to get whitelisted, besides a RPG server. This means I can build anything, that doesn't need lava, TNT, or the most dangerous of all... Water. You also can't TP, or /sethome until you get whitelisted. These are all to stop greifing, which I can understand. That is until you get griefed by the staff and owner. I was building a town with a friend, and the most lovely thing happened. When I returned to the server an admin and the owner worked together to grief my conductor tower that my friend built. Not only that but they also destroyed my land, and placed the dirt in random places.
 

Overall Grade: C+
Server:  185.16.85.19:25965
 
If I'm missing something or if you have a server that you want reviewed, tell me in the comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment